Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today i couldnt get you off my mind!!

 
 
Today i couldn't get u off my mind....
Some days it just seems memories of u are so fresh!
 
I swear if heaven wasn't so far away id come to spend the day.
 
Its funny for the longest time i would sit and thank god, for allowing me to just watch you grow for a minute.
Now i thank him for allowing you to come to me and help me grow.
I just wish the most vivid Memories weren't the ones i had last.
 
You made me the woman i am today and showed me the mom i should be.
I only hope from your penthouse view I'm doing OK.
If you were still here,
 i know that so many things would prob be so different.
 
When i watch your sister struggle through 7th grade i know she wishes you were here to help her find her footing.
 
I love you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
 
 

1 comment: