Monday, August 27, 2012

sometimes life gets in the way!!

Sometimes life gets in the way....
we had big things happen in our household this weekend, things we've been waiting for for 5 yrs.
 
With all that excitement there was appts and things that needed to be done, not to mention juggling the family and doing my wifely and motherly duties.
like i said sometimes life gets in the way...
 
i let my partner down, i try to pride myself that i got so lucky with a partner that just understand if your having a bad day.
 
You know those days where you just wanna hide under your blanket and forget the world.
She's someone that pushes me to reach higher and expect more, if i have a bad day shes always there to pick me up and root me on.
Now you say well why would you let her down??
I was so focused on my family and life, i just completely spaced my bff!!
What a crappy thing to do and then to have no real excuse except i forgot doesn't make her feel any better!! (Feeling pretty crappy)
 
Why don't you stop by her page and give her some OMG WTF love.... let her know shes doing an amazing job!! ~HERE~
 
 
 
 
You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world's happiness now. How?
By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged. Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment