Friday, August 10, 2012

Joshua's Story







Joshua's story is a powerful true story!!
From the minute i opened the book i couldn't put it down, having lost a child of my own i could relate to so many of the feelings, and being a mother of 3 i know what I'm willing to do for my loves!!

This book follows a mother and the rocky, crazy, and beautiful path she takes after a horrible accident.
I was amazed at how she always turned back to the power of prayer, Even in the darkest of nights!!
Linda Roose has wrote a book that will forever touch my heart and every other mother that picks it up.
Her beautiful son "Josh" will tug at your heart strings and make you wanna hold your babies a little tighter.

In a matter of seconds a life that is on the path that she thought for sure was hers, changed to something she never even fathomed.

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO FOR YOUR CHILD?

Just as you think for sure your gonna cry josh will make you smile. I found myself rooting him on all along the way.
Through diversity he was still a bright light in what could've been a dark time.


I will recommend this book to all my loved ones...


You can get your copy ~HERE~
You can also find it on Amazon ~HERE~





No comments:

Post a Comment