Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pirate Costume review




When i got the chance to do this review i was super excited...

Normally when halloween comes around im dreading costume shopping, my kids drag me from one store to next and they never find exactly what they are looking for. So we end up doing this huge circle and they always have to settle for what we can find, I hate that they never get to actually be what it is they were orignally wanting...

Well not anymore we can just jump online and go to Costume Discounters and get exactly what we are looking for. I love that they have all the accessories, including wigs and makeup and sooo much more to make the perfect costume.

When i showed this pirate costume to my daughter she fell in love with it.
I got a little worried thinking maybe this costume was gonna be to grown up for but she looks great in it.
Finally a costume dad approves of!!

The quality of her costume is way better than any other ive ever paid tons of money for....
Every parent has had the costumes that fall apart right in the middle of the occasion, Not this time forsure.

If you want the easiest way to shop for any costume and all the extras, you need to check out Costume discounters.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment