Thursday, September 27, 2012

Almondina Yummy review


 
 
 
 
 
 
Almondina  Was one of my yummiest reviews yet.....
I was kinda nervous that me and my family wouldn't love them, but no way we fell in love.
I've have some other cookies kinda like these and they were stale and I hated.....

Almondina were not to thick and had a really nice crunch.
My kids loved them and polished off their very own package each.
Almondina They come in so many great flavors and that is key in my house.
My husband didn't wanna try because he was sure he wouldn't like, he actually likes so much that he takes his very own for breakfast at work.
"Grandmother’s secret recipe is a no added fat,
no-cholesterol cookie for our time."
This all-natural, crispy almond cookie has no cholesterol and no added fat, salt, or preservatives. It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines. The rush to eliminate fat from gourmet foods too often has also eliminated most of the flavor, a fact which is in sharp contrast to this enticingly delicious cookie.
(info from there website)
Low in calories – only 30 per slice
 
Proudly made in America

You can get your very own ~HERE~
Check them out on Facebook ~HERE~
on Twitter ~HERE~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment