Wednesday, September 5, 2012

funny face cranberries review

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Funny Face, a brand of dried cranberries focused towards the lil ones. 
 They come in four flavors -- raspberry, cherry, grape and strawberry --
My son swore they were candy, so they're a hit with the kids.
I love the resealable bags but they didn't last long around here.
 
I have to be honest i was a lil nervous about trying them....
wow
I've been missing a great thing.
And Funny Face Are good for ya.
 
I really try to make sure i have great snacks for my kids that i don't mind them taking huge hand fulls of.
Not only did they take a bunch the first time, they came back for more and more until they were gone...
I was told to make sure i get more, so i think they liked them...lol
 
Facebook ~HERE~
 
Twitter ~HERE~
 
Find out where to get your very own ~HERE~

No comments:

Post a Comment