Saturday, September 29, 2012

Packaways box review



 
 
PackAways boxes are the best thing since water....
I'm always buying those stupid Tupperware boxes
 in the wrong sizes,
they always turn out to big and somehow I always seem to misplace the lid.
PackAways boxes Finally there's a box that you can use and when your done fold up and slip under a bed or behind something.
 
Classic Packaways
I personally used mine for a bathroom remodel to catch all the odds and ends...
 then once I was done I was able to fold it back up and slip it away.
For my home we are very limited on space,
 so PackAways boxes Will come in so handy..
PackAways boxes has Different sizes and colors

Classic Packaways
PackAways boxes also have classic tote and underbed boxes...



(info from there site)
PackAways was born out of the recognition that consumers need durable, versatile, easy-to-use, storage boxes that can fold down flat and store out of the way when not in use. Corrugated plastic was the logical medium, with its naturally durable, flexible, moisture-resistant qualities. Plus, our unique Wipe Away Re-Writable Panels allow the consumer to identify what’s inside the boxes and then simply wipe clean and write again


Packaways is on Facebook check them out ~HERE~
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment